Let’s Get Started with Oracle Database Cloud on OCI
Who says setting up and managing a database needs to be hard?
Come to this session, to be introduced to Oracle Database Cloud Service, a new approach that allows anyone to build and manage cloud environments.
In this session, you will learn how to create a cloud database from scratch, including:
– How to set up your environment
– How to create your database
– How to set up OS secure authentication, generate a key and create a storage container;
– How Oracle Database Cloud can be scaled up in real time adding memory, CPU and storage;
– How to apply Patches;
– Experience the database monitoring and administration console available via web access;
– Backup methods;
– Migration from on-premises to Oracle Cloud.