The Wizard of ORDS
ORDS, the Oracle Rest Data Services, has evolved from just a supporting component of Oracle Application Express to the de facto standard tool for delivering RESTful API services for the Oracle database.
In this session we will cover
– what is Oracle Rest Data Services
– set up Oracle Rest Data Services to talk to your database
– use Oracle Rest Data Services to get data of all sorts in and out of your database
– create documentation for your API’s
– secure the calls through Oracle Rest Data Services
In the end it will be clear, it is not magic.
It is the best way to get even more value out of your Oracle database!
This presentation will cover all the necessary steps to open up the information in your database to the outside world – of course in a secure way.
ORDS nowadays is so sophisticated that most steps are extremely easy to do. It almost looks like magic!